Workforce Training Grant
Anne Arundel Community College’s partner, Anne Arundel Economic Development Corporation(AAEDC), currently has a matching workforce development grant program. The program is designed to help businesses grow and thrive in Anne Arundel County.
Anne Arundel Economic Development Corporation’s Workforce Training Grant
- Matching grant program
- Eligible uses include: on-the-job training, classroom/ offsite training, purchasing training software, and train-the-trainer scenarios
- Though designed primarily to train employees of companies that are expanding or plan to relocate to Anne Arundel County, AAEDC will consider other types of employee training for the program
- Can reimburse companies for training completed at Anne Arundel Community College or other certified vendors
- AAEDC will cover up to 50% of approved training costs
- Employer conducts and pays for training and submits all paperwork to AAEDC to get the 50% match reimbursed
- A limit of $1,000 per employee to be covered by AAEDC
- AAEDC must review and approve workforce training plan before it is eligible for reimbursement
In addition, if your organization utilizes Anne Arundel Community College’s Corporate Training Group to complete your workforce training, you could be eligible for an additional 10% total funding.